Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Juliet



Dearest Luv,
   Two Thousand three hundred and seventy six days ago, my eyes caught an angel. It has captured her like a Kodak and ran her image million times in my head. Cupid has struck me with his arrow perfectly. The arrow had your name dear. You are the answer to my prayers; a gift from the heaven above.
 In you, I found my other half; the better half that I had yearned to see for a long time. You are the destination of my life’s journey and I do not wish to travel any farther without you. We shall journey together till the end.
        The journey so far has been great. We had to travel on bumpy roads at times but we came out strong. Our strength is our ability to understand each other. The foundation of our relationship is rooted deeply in mutual trust, respect and understanding. These are the fuel that will keep the fire of love burning.
Our fate has been kind and the karmic connection unquestionably strong. The invisible string of fate has bound us well. I hope the string would bind us together in our coming lives too. I shall always be your Romeo.

                                                      Yours Alys,
                                                          Karma


11 comments:

  1. so no more dear X.
    nice man.
    keep the love strong
    i envy you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyes got filld with tears. i can only say, i luv u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely letter. Full of love. I did follow your blog. You may also join my blog at www.monutamang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Monu...m following u too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tension,

    It reminded me of the Amanda Seyfried movie, 'Letters to Juliet.' You truly are a true Romeo and I can only vision Juliet(s) out there wishing that their Romeo(s) be a Romeo like you, and only like you. Keep the love burning in the hearth.

    Wishing you both happier days ahead :)

    Warmest regards,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tension, i luved ua writing which had a soul in it..i wish ua luv be showered wid ol da gud thgs n may u 2 find ua way to luv in every means..

    ReplyDelete